Resolved

Pyrode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got my psvita relatively recently and i hacked it. I got adrenaline from vitadeploy but the left stick isnt working no matter wwhat i do in the settings. Any solution? I have a ps vita 2000.

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming the stick works outside of Adrenaline? You might have a certain plugin active that disables it. If you have AutoPlugin II, go down the list and you'll see various plugins about analog sticks.

Pyrode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming the stick works outside of Adrenaline? You might have a certain plugin active that disables it. If you have AutoPlugin II, go down the list and you'll see various plugins about analog sticks.
I do not have Autoplugin II. The stick does work outside of adrenaline.

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have Autoplugin II. The stick does work outside of adrenaline.
You don't need to have AutoPlugin II for your system to have such a plugin. It's just a simpler, safer way than having someone mess with their ur0 /tai/config.txt directly, and it includes a bunch of nice plugins (no network connection needed after installing).

Also, seems there's some relevant settings. Hold your PS button for a few seconds and go to Settings. Per .

Pyrode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to have AutoPlugin II for your system to have such a plugin. It's just a simpler, safer way than having someone mess with their ur0 /tai/config.txt directly, and it includes a bunch of nice plugins (no network connection needed after installing).

Also, seems there's some relevant settings. Hold your PS button for a few seconds and go to Settings. Per .

Thepost broke and i cant see what it says can you repost it

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thepost broke and i cant see what it says can you repost it

It was reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/qd6vlo/anyway_to_use_right_stick_in_adrenaline/ (guess the forum's previews for Reddit are broken, so I'll remove the first bit) but looks like it may not have been the solution. I checked the settings myself later. It lets you map the right stick and a few touch screen points. Still, you may have had plugins installed before you obtained your Vita, whether you ever had AutoPlugin II or not. But if you get AutoPlugin II, it gives you a catalog of well-known plugins to install, and already-installed things have a green dot. Easy install / uninstall.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got my psvita relatively recently and i hacked it. I got adrenaline from vitadeploy but the left stick isnt working no matter wwhat i do in the settings. Any solution? I have a ps vita 2000.

Given that your left stick works outside of Adrenaline, try re-installing Adrenaline. Keep it simple, which is most of these kinds of issues are. Re-install Adrenaline...

Pyrode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that your left stick works outside of Adrenaline, try re-installing Adrenaline. Keep it simple, which is most of these kinds of issues are. Re-install Adrenaline...
Ok
Post automatically merged:

It was reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/qd6vlo/anyway_to_use_right_stick_in_adrenaline/ (guess the forum's previews for Reddit are broken, so I'll remove the first bit) but looks like it may not have been the solution. I checked the settings myself later. It lets you map the right stick and a few touch screen points. Still, you may have had plugins installed before you obtained your Vita, whether you ever had AutoPlugin II or not. But if you get AutoPlugin II, it gives you a catalog of well-known plugins to install, and already-installed things have a green dot. Easy install / uninstall.
Ok.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into settings and remove it from there.
How on earth do you remove and app/game/other from the settings menu???
Post automatically merged:

Pyrode, did you get the Vita stick resolved?
runaway.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1