The Guitar Guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
The PS store is now back online with a ton of updates. The Welcome Back program isn't up and running though but it will be soon.

QUOTE said:
Good news: The PlayStation Store is back online in North America! Bad news: There's so much new content that was put out all at once that it's simply overwhelming. Not saying it's bad news for the consumer, but it's just a shame that all these games are basically trampling over each other for proper exposure.

While the Store is back, there might be some spotty issues while the service is fully restored. Destructoid editor Conrad Zimmerman can access only some of the Store content at the moment. You should also know that the Welcome Back freebies aren't online just yet. Grace Chen on the PlayStation Blog states that the free games are "in the final stages of testing and will be available to download soon."

The PlayStation Blog has the full list of new PlayStation Plus content; price changes; new downloadable games for the PS3, PSP and PSP minis; demos; PSone Classics; add-ons; like, a hundred Rock Band songs; music; avatars; and themes. All the games you can fully purchase are listed below so you don't have to sift through it all.

Source

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Lets see how long it lasts under the pressure of hackers.
I was thinking much the same thing. Except I think their first problem will be server load, not hackers.
hateps3.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mabilouz said:
RupeeClock said:
I was thinking much the same thing. Except I think their first problem will be server load, not hackers.
hateps3.gif
Indeed. The Store is throwing an error fairly consistently when you try to do, well...anything. I can't download anything, I can browse some stuff, other times it just errors. Hopefully the rush will slow down soon and it'll be back to working properly.

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
SifJar said:
mabilouz said:
RupeeClock said:
hateps3.gif
Indeed. The Store is throwing an error fairly consistently when you try to do, well...anything. I can't download anything, I can browse some stuff, other times it just errors. Hopefully the rush will slow down soon and it'll be back to working properly.

Yeah I'm getting quite a lot of errors here today. It should settle down in some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: