• Views 1,862
  • Replies 34
  • Likes 1

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I propose a law that would abolish all personal pronouns and gender-specific terms in favour of the non-specific, gender-neutral "asshole". Make it the mandatory term of address for all sexes, genders, declarations, and combinations thereof. Everyone has an asshole, everyone should be referred to as one.
We should just close the thread right here, you can't top this

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm non binary. I sexually identify as a single celled organism which reproduces through mitosis.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think about those fucking fish

Fillorian Fucking Fish or Clownfish?
thyme.png

BTW, calling someone a Clown fish is a diss, I guess.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DMT is more than just a drug, it's a glimpse of the eternal and chaotic nature of post reality existence.

We are so lucky to be given an existence so seemingly solid, like an island in the middle of a sea of unrest.

But I understand that it should not probably be discussed here.

I will say that I no longer fear death and no longer feel anxiety.
A DMT trip, like all of our life experiences, is just one prolonged electrochemical reaction.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have zero issues here in Scotland as we just call everyone cunt.

Someone you don't know or someone that is just an acquaintance is a Little Cunt

Friend or family member is a Big Cunt

Boyfriend or Girlfriend ect is a Cunty McFuckface.

No need to worry about Pronouns or people's actual names everyone is a cunt

When foreigners visit Scotland the look on their face is hilarious when the hear us call each other cunts all the time.

Last edited by AmandaRose, , Reason: I can't spell
D

Deleted User

OP
We have zero issues here in Scotland as we just call everyone cunt.

Someone you don't know or someone that is just an acquaintance is a Little Cunt

Friend or family member is a Big Cunt

Boyfriend or Girlfriend ect is a Cunty McFuckface.

No need to worry about Pronouns or people's actual names everyone is a cunt

When foreigners visit Scotland the look on their face is hilarious when the hear us call each other cunts all the time.
Did you just appropriate Australian culture?
OMG, I am so triggered on behalf of Australians, just wait till I report you to twatter. Get doxed, bigot!

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as an older person (im in my mid 30's) i play it by the ear. if i meet a new person, i try to listen what their peers are using. otherwise i try my best and if i make a mistake i politely say "sorry about that" and ask them how they would like to be refered to. Honest to goodness in adult society (people that have jobs, responsibilities, rent to pay and other things more important to worry about) this ends up being non-issue. just be polite and usually most people will be polite to you.

the real world is not this place where people will get a mob on you for making a mistake and as common courtesy just try to be polite to any other human being.

Last edited by WD_GASTER2,
D

Deleted User

OP
as an older person (im in my mid 30's) i play it by the ear. if i meet a new person, i try to listen what their peers are using. otherwise i try my best and if i make a mistake i politely say "sorry about that" and ask them how they would like to be refered to. Honest to goodness in adult society (people that have jobs, responsibilities, rent to pay and other things more important to worry about) this ends up being non-issue. just be polite and usually most people will be polite to you.

the real world is not this place where people will get a mob on you for making a mistake and as common courtesy just try to be polite to any other human being.
Yea, it's easier to just not start a public scene. If anything, respectfully ask questions to get them to try and rationalize whatever's in their head to you. It's often a useful way to help someone figure out if they have a good or bad idea.

Likeinside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Mid 30s?? You mean 49

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs