Hacking Proof TX used code stolen from #reswitched

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Why do people want get other to join their opinion?
Even if TX is GW and they stole snippets from others and have a brick code... if i buy a device to load backups, i don't buy it to support the developer, i buy it for my own use only.

Really, no matter if i look at it like a developer, pirates stole other "kind of" pirates canons to capture a ship.
And before people tell me how the Team behind Atmo is anti-pirating. As long as they provide the basics for it, it's the same for me.~

I'm not team atmosphere, not team tx/gw. Still planing to buy a tx license.

Reactions: NeoSlyde and cearp

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying we should bring him in, but impersonate him. Impersonating Stallman is really fun and can help drawing public attention. TX may not have enough opsec to fight a very public matter. Even cops act based on how news-worthy something is.

Don't be a creep.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who is to say ReSwitched didn’t steal the code or they didn’t collaborate to design it? It’s odd ReSwitched isn’t complaining
Reswitched is anti piracy and most of them hate tx so they would never work with tx. I think they already knew that somebody was eventually going to steal and sell their code.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2d1u6t.jpg

Reactions: andyhappypants

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I’ll skip 16 pages of crap. If the code they took is from atmosphere, there is no problem with selling it cuz the GPLv2 allows it, but they do have to release the source. Since they are a piracy group, they don’t care and there is no use in whining about it. If this upsets you, entertain the masses and try to do something about it.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ll skip 16 pages of crap. If the code they took is from atmosphere, there is no problem with selling it cuz the GPLv2 allows it, but they do have to release the source. Since they are a piracy group, they don’t care and there is no use in whining about it. If this upsets you, entertain the masses and try to do something about it.
But :( :( :( atmosphere atmosphere steal steal :( :( :( some people sound like pokemon :P and you are right, they are a piracy group, you cannot expect a pirate to act honorable with this, they could try to prosecute them but with no avail, what they can do is give bad pr with the people mostly that didnt bought it and are anti piracy

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt a lot of people cared who's who made the cfw. All they want is to have their backups/piracy and xecuter came first with it.
That's the problem with community. They harass the homebrew developers, yet ass kissing the pirate to heaven. I remember how ironic some people here was trash talking about how messy Atmosphere code was and claimed SX OS was completely written from scratch and be done professionally!!! All some people want is back up loader, and whoever provide that through however means are considered hero. Sad reality.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I do have the cfw. Somebody on the temp did a giveaway of a sx os key and I won. It works good but I don't like how it can brick switches and it steals code from other people...
Then dont use it anymore!!! stay away!!! abandon your free games!!! use layered and get insta banned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the problem with community. They harass the homebrew developers, yet ass kissing the pirate to heaven. I remember how ironic some people here was trash talking about how messy Atmosphere code was and claimed SX OS was completely written from scratch and be done professionally!!! All some people want is back up loader, and whoever provide that through however means are considered hero. Sad reality.
Well only anti pirates like the "homebrew only" thing mostly that sucks and well emulators are a form of piracy, backup loader >>>>> homebrew only

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then dont use it anymore!!! stay away!!! abandon your free games!!! use layered and get insta banned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well only anti pirates like the "homebrew only" thing mostly that sucks and well emulators are a form of piracy, backup loader >>>>> homebrew only
Whatever. Keep moving the goal post.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont care, if we use a Backup-Loader on Atmosphere later, it also uses their code, so :P They not want to be credited for Piracy, so all good.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
i will delete the TX OS cause they stole the code ..... i cant handle this ......
I know your pain, we must cry and shout to the sky "pourquoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" deleting every rom, the launcher and accept the fate of being banned for using the layered method :( we must suffer because they used other peoples code :( ohh wait.... I am a pirate I dont care if they used partial code for homebrew I care for the backup loader, well I am happy :)

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know your pain, we must cry and shout to the sky "pourquoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" deleting every rom, the launcher and accept the fate of being banned for using the layered method :( we must suffer because they used other peoples code :( ohh wait.... I am a pirate I dont care if they used partial code for homebrew I care for the backup loader, well I am happy :)
I'm pretty sure it ain't about using Layered or SX OS that gets you banned but it is using RCM that will get you banned. I've seen people all getting banned that use RCM and some not even pirating games but I haven't seen a SINGLE case of someone using the webkit exploit getting banned.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My God, a product designed to break the Switch's terms of service, has unethical origins?! I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you.

D

Deleted-452294

I'm pretty sure it ain't about using Layered or SX OS that gets you banned but it is using RCM that will get you banned. I've seen people all getting banned that use RCM and some not even pirating games but I haven't seen a SINGLE case of someone using the webkit exploit getting banned.
Using RCM doesn't get you banned.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Annoying kid. How old are you and how does my comment have anything to do with that ? Don't drag me in 2 your kiddy fanboy wars
You are the kid, reported!!! reporter!!! he was mean to me!!!!! :( :hateit: jejejeje

And the people using the webkit exploit are not updated, so the telemetry is different, but the errors are the same, if they updated somehow the bans would go on as schedule

Last edited by kamesenin888,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end