Gaming Prometheus and m33620 plugin Compatibility List

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
God Of War Chains of Olympus does JACK SHIT, fails to start in its entirity and the PSP switches itself off. Although my .cso site does seem to have a few dodgy files, may just be a bad dump.

Need For Speed Carbon Own The City seems to be working well enough, but it does take an age to start up.

Fat Princess Fistful Of Cake seems fine.

Still not finished testing Ace Combat.

LittleBig Planet 'esp' fix seems to work fine. At first I worried it was only in Spanish but it's multilingual. I do wonder why it needed to install data though. EDIT: Minor issues so far, sound didnt kick in on one of the basic tutorials but seems otherwise unaffected.

ADDITIONAL: Lonliness weights heavily on us all. Personally, the only thing that keeps me going is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
fgghjjkll said:
ragingchaosgod said:
On PSP 2000.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (Clean ISO, U) - Prometheus for GEN C working fine with the enabling thing. No save corruption.

Fate Unlimited Codes also working fine.
Thanks. Is it required to use the "enabling thing"? Also, which version 5.03 Prometheus are you using? I put the japanese version of fuc for you. Which version did you test it with?

I haven't checked if the enabling one is required. You'd get an error if you didn't enable it without Prometheus. And I think it's v4. The one with 2000 support.

It's the U FUC, btw.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Heatseeker works fine as far as I can tell.

So does Prinny CIRBTH and Wipeout Pulse

Breath of Fire 3 does nothing. As does Tales of Eternia.

Still not sure why Ace Combat seems slow. Maybe it was always slow and I'm just remembering wrong. It's not unplayably slow, but it is kinda meh.

Still unable to play Story Mode on Fat Princess Fistful of Cake.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't this about testing just 6.20 games and the plugins functionality, rather than the entire PSP game library and a plugin intended solely for 6.20 games???

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just saying what is and isn't working on Prometheus. I'm using 5.50 Prometheus which as far as I know is the latest version, and so far there's quite a few games I've found to be non-functional. Even if this isn't the right place to post them, it should be posted anyway.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is in doing that you'd need to cross reference whether they work on GEN D3 as 5.50 Prometheus is essentially just GEN D3+.

Thus far everything (the entire US/EU PSP library) works on 5.00 M33-6 with the Prometheus patching process. Since other firmwares differ from this it'd be essential to identify the problems and what causes them.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half minute hero, p3p, and peace walker are working for me. GoW:CoO runs, but there's some slowdown at certain parts. I think it's because it's a CSO. Going to try to find an ISO of it.

Running 5.50 prometheus. No plugins. PSP 2001 daxter edition.

EDIT: found an iso of gowcoo, and it's still pretty laggy. I refuse to play god of war like this. I'll wait until Ghost of Sparta and pray that the dump will be good.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core also has some pretty nasty slowdown during cutscenes. These are CLEAN roms (or so I think.)

EDIT EDIT: I'm reading now that converting the crisis core iso into a cso should make the slowdown disappear. Should be the opposite, really... will compress and post back if it works.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Amazingly, compressing a crisis core ISO into a CSO makes it run flawlessly. Menu, opening cutscenes, battles all work. No crashes so far. In fact, I have yet to experience a crash on ANY of my games.Only slowdown. I can't figure out how to stop the gowcoo slowdown and the Daxter slowdown. At least I fixed crisis core
tongue.gif

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Forgot to mention; Soul Calibur Broken Destiny and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite work flawlessly too.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP 1000
5.00 M33-6 with Prometheus V2.0 installer
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd JPN PSP-MVHL [Clean]
It works - not working with the m33620 plugin or Prometheus V4 leads to black screen on new game after 2 screens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!