Gaming Project X Zone Chapter 41 - NEED HELP!!

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
**SPOILERS**​
1052263_619888171378403_473491327_o.jpg
1063975_619730298060857_1646519393_o.jpg
So yeah I'm on Chapter 41(Looks like is the last chapter). The thing is that is so f^^$^ hard! Looking for some tips a strategies.​

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
bring all your characters in a circle and jump everyone 1 by one with support

But how? Cuz everyone appears in different groups. Every group is in a different location surrounded by the enemies. All the Boses of the WHOLE game Re-Appear. They don't let me move.

Also. Is that the last chapter?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Question: How do you beat chapter 41?
Answer: You dont.
Better answer: You throw your 3DS at the creator of that stage

Honestly tho, i havent got to that stage yet but i have already heard the rumours about how b**tard hard it is. All i can say is, use skills, give speed items to best attackers, Juggle enemies effectively and whenever possible, avoid rage-quitting.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
heres a link to gamefaqs about ppl helping someone else on chap 41. They have good suggestions.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667255-project-x-zone/66639571

Thats exactly what I was trying to do. Kill all the bosses first then concentrate on Meden. But man is so fucking hard

Question: How do you beat chapter 41?
Answer: You dont.
Better answer: You throw your 3DS at the creator of that stage

Honestly tho, i havent got to that stage yet but i have already heard the rumours about how b**tard hard it is. All i can say is, use skills, give speed items to best attackers, Juggle enemies effectively and whenever possible, avoid rage-quitting.

I will try again later tonight. I didn't a lot of people had or have problems in this stage.
Man you've have to see it for yourself. First you have like 8 turns(I think) to Move Mii&Kogoro to Meden&Due and break a barrier with Mii's New power which I did. But then after that the nightmare begins. ALL the bosses Re-Appear with a lot more health and more difficult.

*Sorry for my English

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users