Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonwolf8439

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll gonna like it.
yeps, i dont have psp handheld before, and now psp can play on android even better, i tried to play with latest translated version from banhmi, its only blank screen for my phone :(, but i played with original jap version its playable without any lag but i cant take any further, because i don't understand its story, after i googling and found project from hoaitrung97 i m very relief :)

Oh nope! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Sure, It's only about 80%. I will not trans the story. and some other text.

Last edited by crimsonwolf8439,
Reactions: QuynhAnh

YamiKaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello.. i just read this thread this morning.. im glad knowing there's still someone that willing to translate this games.. n now i sigup in here just to say thank you for your dedication..

I hope a can get the patches when its done.. ^_^
I hope i can get the patches when its done.. ^_^
oops.. there's some typos there..
thanks for the correction..

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i know this game is like monster hunter, or hack and slash type games, yea i m agree with malcyor, the story itself how to understand the game, how to make conversation with NPC, and know what inside quest explanation, in jap version of toukiden game i just random clicking, because i dont know a single word of kanji? Its kanji right? ^^

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just making sure you know what you're getting, cause you said story.
Sure, the only matter is language barrier to play this game, how could understand story if doesnt know a single word ^^ translating game is a one of attemp to modding game, its not a simple task and took a lot of effort and time, so 80% of translated story its still sound perfect to me ^^

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think to language barrier should not stop anyone from playing, we may not understand it, the real problem (at least to me it's the only problem) is how to get and where to get and item, since the game has an item database you can always check, but if don't have at least 1 of it, then it's very hard to find that item alone, but as long as you know what you have inside the game and what buttons to press to do the stuff needed, then you're good to go.

I also suggest everyone to learn at least some katakana, so you can at least identify the foreign words and that helps a lot, also like in Frontier Gate Boost+ image guide website, CursedKaiser said that there were 3 types of quest and as long as you can memorize the kanji to those you'll have no problem, just keep doing that kind of thing until it shows that you got at least 1 of it, then you'll know what it is, I did this with SAO too, it's not so hard but I cannot say that is too simple for each game like that.

Destroyer5150

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for doing this for us. I currently only have a psp and this is one game I can't wait to play. Your gonna make my psp new again

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yups u re right, but there s something missing if played a game without knowing what the name item is, even though still can enjoy its action and roaming randomly in quest,
PSP is discontinued since 2014, but emulators running great on android using 1920x1080 native phone resolution with twice even five times graphic rendering compare with the handheld itself which only have 480x272
If i turned off wifi or data i can play hours without heating up my phone, its really fun playing games like monster hunter series dissidia012, ff, type0 etc, and yes of course toukiden, frontier gate too but in english it ll doubled the fun

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lets stay on topic now and drop the off topic chatter shall we?
Also, please post in legible English, this is a English community, thank you!
Thanks dear moderator for your warn, i thought this is worldwide community, but i think not everyone use english as a common language as everyday conversation, a little diffrent pronounce, a slight mistake of grammar its shouldn't be a crime, except of bad words or something that make people inconvinient, and also i want to ask, please define "out of chatter" since this is discussion about translating a PSP japanesse game into english, at of this point PSP has emulators that can be played on PC based windows, Android, even IOS, so its still not off the line if discuss about that, but i don't want because of me using "out of chatter" thought, this project being stopped, so please i am not making any offense from my words above, but if you want to ban me from this site, its your authority

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello, how your translation progress? can you send me a pm, so i can send you my email:)
Of course!! Don't worry!! (´▽`*)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hello.. i just read this thread this morning.. im glad knowing there's still someone that willing to translate this games.. n now i sigup in here just to say thank you for your dedication..

I hope a can get the patches when its done.. ^_^
Haha~ Thank!

I hope i can get the patches when its done.. ^_^
Ok! Ok! (゚∀゚)

Thank god, i will waiting for this.Thank you for your work:D
Thank, Thank!

I never play toukiden before, but knowing u make an english patch its make me want to play this game, ganbate ^^
Haha! Thank guy.

Great!!
I hope you wil finish it soon:)
sorry I can't help,I don't how to translate anything
Thank! (´▽`*)

I think to language barrier should not stop anyone from playing, we may not understand it, the real problem (at least to me it's the only problem) is how to get and where to get and item, since the game has an item database you can always check, but if don't have at least 1 of it, then it's very hard to find that item alone, but as long as you know what you have inside the game and what buttons to press to do the stuff needed, then you're good to go.

I also suggest everyone to learn at least some katakana, so you can at least identify the foreign words and that helps a lot, also like in Frontier Gate Boost+ image guide website, CursedKaiser said that there were 3 types of quest and as long as you can memorize the kanji to those you'll have no problem, just keep doing that kind of thing until it shows that you got at least 1 of it, then you'll know what it is, I did this with SAO too, it's not so hard but I cannot say that is too simple for each game like that.
(´▽`*)

Thank you very much for doing this for us. I currently only have a psp and this is one game I can't wait to play. Your gonna make my psp new again
Yeah! Thank!(≧▽≦)

Thanks dear moderator for your warn, i thought this is worldwide community, but i think not everyone use english as a common language as everyday conversation, a little diffrent pronounce, a slight mistake of grammar its shouldn't be a crime, except of bad words or something that make people inconvinient, and also i want to ask, please define "out of chatter" since this is discussion about translating a PSP japanesse game into english, at of this point PSP has emulators that can be played on PC based windows, Android, even IOS, so its still not off the line if discuss about that, but i don't want because of me using "out of chatter" thought, this project being stopped, so please i am not making any offense from my words above, but if you want to ban me from this site, its your authority
Thanks to Moderator-san's warning, but I agree with Ace_Ssasin-kun, can not because the English is not good but not allow people to discuss. I'm sure many members also have language problems. Please respect the comments of others, even if you are the Moderator.
Ps: Of course I did not mention Spam comments.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Update: The list of members will receive the patch:
owengque, [USER=465982]FerdianMatovani, [USER=464911]Malckyor, [USER=466015]TheoHunter, [USER=464925]Esdeatg, [USER=466026]RifaldoRubizandri, [USER=466130]YamiKaze, [USER=442486]Saramagrean, [USER=466280]Ace_Ssasin, [USER=381544]DarthDub

Note: If anyone does not have a name on this list, please let me know. But first, make sure you "like" all my comments and follow me.
(゚∀゚)[/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER]

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Thanks to Moderator-san's warning, but I agree with Ace_Ssasin-kun, can not because the English is not good but not allow people to discuss. I'm sure many members also have language problems. Please respect the comments of others, even if you are the Moderator.
Ps: Of course I did not mention Spam comments.

This is an English based international community, please use legible English only.
It's stated in the Terms and Rules.

It might be better for you to continue in Vietnamese but the vast majority of the site doesn't speak Vietnamese.
People in the future might stumble upon this thread and might be looking for valuable information.
They (atleast I) don't feel like sifting through page after page of off topic chatter, not to mention in a foreign language as well.
It's perfectly fine to express your gratitude towards the developer and ask questions etc but derailing it with single emote posts or chatter that does not relate to the subject at hand is frowned upon.

GBAtemp Terms and Rules said:
  • All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.
  • Stay on topic; posts that do not may be removed. If you wish to discuss a different subject take it to the proper thread.
  • When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!

Edit: I'm not going to ban you, don't worry.
Just giving a friendly reminder to stay on topic ;]

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Update: The list of members will receive the patch:
owengque, [USER=465982]FerdianMatovani, [USER=464911]Malckyor, [USER=466015]TheoHunter, [USER=464925]Esdeatg, [USER=466026]RifaldoRubizandri, [USER=466130]YamiKaze, [USER=442486]Saramagrean, [USER=466280]Ace_Ssasin, [USER=381544]DarthDub

Note: If anyone does not have a name on this list, please let me know. But first, make sure you "like" all my comments and follow me.
(゚∀゚)[/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER][/USER]
huwaaa thanks a lot arigatou gozaimasu hoatrung senpai ^^ you're the best

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This is an English based international community, please use legible English only.

It might be better for you to continue in Vietnamese but the vast majority of the site doesn't speak Vietnamese.
People in the future might stumble upon this thread and might be looking for valuable information.
They (atleast I) don't feel like sifting through page after page of off topic chatter, not to mention in a foreign language as well.
It's perfectly fine to express your gratitude towards the developer and ask questions etc but derailing it with single emote posts or chatter that does not relate to the subject at hand is frowned upon.

Ya ~ Thank you for answering, there are still many web rules I do not know, sorry, I will be more careful in my post. Just please do not ban me just because my english is not good, Haha ~~ (´▽`*)
Again thank you for the prompt.
_(._.)_

huwaaa thanks a lot arigatou gozaimasu hoatrung senpai ^^ you're the best
Oh! You are welcome!! (゚∀゚)

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Oh i see, i don't speak vietnamese too, i just don't want this thread project from hoaitrung senpai hard work being close thats all, but thanks for giving reminder for me and another members to aware of rules in this community

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh i see, i don't speak vietnamese too, i just don't want this thread project from hoaitrung senpai hard work being close thats all, but thanks for giving reminder for me and another members to aware of rules in this community
Actually, I only post 2 times in Vietnamese, one of all which is reply to BanhMi. When he thought I had stolen and used his patch for this project.
Actually I can not answer him in English, because he does not really understand my words and he will think I do not respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Oh yea i heard about that game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    one of the people that appeared there was a minor when filming the cutscenes where she appears
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking PPPoE hacks being a headache cause my webos is arch64
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, your balls are arch64?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    LMAO, didn't make it in time for crashd, kid, did ya?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    PP is crooked la, set it straight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop looking at my hooked pp
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my bad, blame it on lack of lube
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Barrels of lube
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    still busy hackin' ps4?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If the damn script would work it'd be nice
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    maybe it's the incompatible model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's because I have a arch64 model tv it's just normal ps4 bs
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yeah, the JB does not activate instantly, because it relies on a flaw showing up in a process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm on a older 6.72, still kinda tempted to upgrade, maybe a 9.00
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i probably cant go higher than 9.00 becus i have the CUH-22XX model
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep getting stuck on waiting for padi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    hmmm, i got no clue, i need to re-check their step by step guide
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    11.0 hack is great if you got a webos tv
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont have LG tvs around
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    all TCL
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    and a sony
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can map a button on your remote to launch the script call it a day
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can map a button on your remote to launch the script call it a day