Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oh me too. i think the message feature is just for pc though. :)
Ehhh!!!! I'm using a phone and it's perfectly normal. (゚Д゚)ノ

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its here!
wp_ss_20180930_0018.png

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmm just my opinion, i think there is so many good psp jrpg need to be translated such like:
phantasy star portable 2 infinity, fairy tail portable guild 2, suikoden tsumugareshi, GE2, frontier gate boost+, lord of apocalypse, nanodiver, toriko gourmet 2, rezel cross, fate/extra ccc, yakuza, kenka bancho series, senritsu no stratus etc.
anything else? hahaha
Another person who plays everything as such as me \o\ hey man, by the way do you have the Nano Diver DLC?

there's no send pm option (i'm open this website by google chrome browser at phone btw.
Oh, you have to has at least 10 posts before you can send PM.

oh me too. i think the message feature is just for pc though.

RifaldoRubizandri

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what version of toukiden kiwami do you use Trung-senpai?
actually i will try your patch on smartphone, i mean asking the version because i want to use swcheat to unlock 60 fps mode. In google there is only the swcheat code for versions 1.06 and 1.07.
the problem is they say don't use the code to other versions of the toukiden kiwami, can the code be used in your English Patch V2?
My question is not very important but I am still curious about trying the 60 fps mode.
Hehe~Love U Trung-senpai:ha:

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another person who plays everything as such as me \o\ hey man, by the way do you have the Nano Diver DLC?

Oh! really? I do not know about it!! Lol~~

what version of toukiden kiwami do you use Trung-senpai?
actually i will try your patch on smartphone, i mean asking the version because i want to use swcheat to unlock 60 fps mode. In google there is only the swcheat code for versions 1.06 and 1.07.
the problem is they say don't use the code to other versions of the toukiden kiwami, can the code be used in your English Patch V2?
My question is not very important but I am still curious about trying the 60 fps mode.
Hehe~Love U Trung-senpai:ha:
Haha! Thank you! I use version 1.0. You can find its Cwc cheat at "cwc cheat toukiden kiwami english path". It is in a web page of indonesia.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yep, in my thread a moderator called DinohScene told me that, anyway, my thread is about the PSP's DLC.
Ooh! At first I thought they were still new members. But no matter, even if they are not inbox for me, I will send it directly to them. Because I always remember them all.
(^_-)-☆

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Because I always remember them all.
(^_-)-☆
You're kind, that's why you will get more and more likes and comments here, I think they are just making accounts to thank you and get the patch first, see? You already made the difference in this world for some poor lives, keep up Trung-senpai, senpai, senpai. (This reminds me Ararararararararagi-kun)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You're kind, that's why you will get more and more likes and comments here, I think they are just making accounts to thank you and get the patch first, see? You already made the difference in this world for some poor lives, keep up Trung-senpai, senpai, senpai. (This reminds me Ararararararararagi-kun)
Haha!! Thank you! Thank you so much!
(∩´∀`)∩

Ya! Me too. Lol~~ (゚∀゚)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nope. i've search it too but it look like people don't even bother with it.
True, but I made a thread about the PSP's DLC, check it out if you want to get some, I wish not to lose them, I'm having all the trouble to gather, upload, test and everything to this cause, if you want you can help me too.

Haha!! Thank you! Thank you so much!
(∩´∀`)∩

Ya! Me too. Lol~~ (゚∀゚)

Trung-senpai, that's just true and you deserve it.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
True, but I made a thread about the PSP's DLC, check it out if you want to get some, I wish not to lose them, I'm having all the trouble to gather, upload, test and everything to this cause, if you want you can help me too.

Trung-senpai, that's just true and you deserve it.
Haha!!~~ I will think about it. (´▽`*)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Trung-senpai, that was not for you, it was to TheoHunter, just focus on your own projects for now, if you want you can help me with that later.

YamiKaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello.. i just read this thread this morning.. im glad knowing there's still someone that willing to translate this games.. n now i sigup in here just to say thank you for your dedication..

I hope a can get the patches when its done.. ^_^

Necron00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
hello.. i just read this thread this morning.. im glad knowing there's still someone that willing to translate this games.. n now i sigup in here just to say thank you for your dedication..

I hope a can get the patches when its done.. ^_^
I hope i can get the patches when its done.. ^_^

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You'll gonna like it.[/QUOTE] yeps, i dont have psp handheld before, and now psp can play on android even better, i tried to play with latest translated version from banhmi, its only blank screen for my phone :(, but i played with original jap version its playable without any lag but i cant take any further, because i don't understand its story, after i googling and found project from hoaitrung97 i m very relief :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: