Hacking Project Shock!!!! Replacement Shells News

D

Deleted User

Takeshi: so which company are you smearing for? I really want to buy a case, but definitely not from SHOCK! so I could use a recommendation...
laugh.gif

If y'all don't quite get it, I mean: there are no competing products at this time. Considering that SHOCK reps are acting like certain other NFO sites with the ban happy mods, there is absolutely no chance I'd pay them to ban me if I had a valid (but apparently unanswerable) support/end-user question.

yaynds.gif
 (and yes, that is a SHOCK case in the smilies hand, with an indication of the direction it should be stuck in.)
Sorry, but I can't tell you (actually I can't tell anyone) ... I'm too afraid of Ray registering and starting a smear campaign over at our site!
ph34r.gif

Shiin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And this is why i am going to buy my chrome shell in another place (not divineo, they suck). Well, at least if they include the rubber feet.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say that they went ahead and deleted the posts emphasizing which items were missing from the kit.

At first they just moved them to another folder, but now they are completely gone. ;>

And a few people who have received theirs report missing the GBA slot cover and screwpads.

Edit: I just noticed they deleted my forum account as well, but aside from that one post pointing out what was missing from the kits (actually the post was a request to include all of the parts) I didn't really say anything else. Strange. ;>

D

Deleted User

So, it took a while, but yesterday I finally got my money back! At least it worked out after informing PayPal!
grog.gif

I'm glad I cancelled my order (despite the hassle) after reading those numerous complaints about the screw pads being black (if included) and missing parts in the first shipment.

@DeVante: Strange, yes, but not unexpected after this whole incident!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.