Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playing it now, I picked up the retail game earlier today. So good! I wanna put this on my DSTWO so I don't have to keep swapping cartridges around.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I guess I burned-out on logic puzzles long ago, even before I burned-out on RPG's. I used to have logic-puzzle books when I was a kid, my aunt would always buy them for me. I got into them and had fun...but nowadays....it just doesn't really interest me anymore. I played the first Layton game for a couple hours and just lost interest. Never even tried the 2nd one. Doubt I'll bother with this one. Amazing how many people are drooling for it though.

I've got one game in mind right now that I've been wanting to play, but hasn't been dumped yet and other than a short rant in the shoutbox a couple days ago, I haven't said anymore about it. There's really no point. It either gets dumped someday, or I buy it used or out of the bargain bin for cheap. Any which way i go, I'll play it eventually. But even normally patient people can become impatient on occasion. The files will show up somewhere eventually.....anticipation can really bite you in the ass sometimes.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If everyone's buying it, why doesn't someone take an EZ-Flash 3 in 1, dump it and upload it to Mediafire?

C'mon guys, share! I'm not rich like you!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
RoMee said:
I should really try and play the other 3 Professor Layton, this looks pretty good
other THREE ??????

What ever do you mean - this IS the third game of the series....isn't it ???

EDIT: Ah hang on - should've read the other posts first - he's including the Jap only 'Flute' game as well..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....