Gaming Professor Layton and the Unwound Future problem

Dio141

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Acekard 2i that I bought just came yesterday and I've been playing Professor Layton since then. It was normal at first, no big problems. When I first reached Chapter 10, the game rolled back to the first time I reached Puzzlete's House, by chapter 8 or so. I thought it could be caused by the fact that I played it for hours without turning off the DS and went on. I saved the game and turned it off a number of times and there wasn't any problem also, but when I reached the tunnel in chapter 10, saved and turned off, the savefile went back to Puzzlete's House. Again. Is anyone having the same issue? If so, does anyone know how to solve it?
Oh, and i updated The Acekard 2i to the latest Akaio FW and loader.

A true gentleman would never leave this puzzle of mine unsolved. ):

lukecop80

Trophies
XP
Country
unless someone has a save file at that point you'll just have to do it again sorry

i have a sav file near the end of chapter 10 if you really don't want to play it again

Seikyochansu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

Is there any chance I can get that save as well? I'd just met Celeste and my save was corrupted. If either of you guys have the file you shared or something close I'd appreciate it endlessly!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry to bump this but I'm at the ending now and the game froze twice at the same place (when you see celeste talking) with my acekard2

Has anyone managed to finish the game?

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
am i the only 1 that finished the game on acekard2i with no issues?ive beaten it(not all the puzzles are unlocked yet though) and it played like a regular game.
i was usein akaio 1.7.1

YukiJudai91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please pm me the sav as well.

If your on chapter 11 that would be nice but the end of chapter 10 is good as well
smile.gif

You don't know how happy I am to see this thread ;A;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o