Hacking Probles loading save fies

zDisturbed1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i just got an acekard 2 and I am new to the whole thing I can play games and save and load the saves but I want to load savefiles got from gamefaqs the main reason is so I can get event pokemon you cant get otherwise like mew but the legit versions with regular legit stats so I dont wanna use cheat codes the saves from gamefaqs are a weird type .duu or something but i know of a site to convert them to .sav this works on pc emulator but when i put the rom on the acekard and boot the rom it just acts like there is no save file and resets the data making me "restart" and dont usderstand why. One other uestion to tag on i was the understanding you could set the acekard to boot straight from the tap here helth screen into the ace menu instead of having to "boot the ds cartrge" is this posable and if so how do I do it?

imranh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imranh.co.uk
XP
Country
A quick google search got me this:

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Enjoy
smile.gif

zDisturbed1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said I know a site to conver them to .sav aready but they arent working i created a file saved replaced the save ACE made witht he converted one and when i turned on the ame it acts like there was no save file

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Two posts with one period. Learn to breath when posting. Mix in punctuation.

Here are some things you should be looking at. What pokemon game are you trying to play? What firmware are you using? Does the savefile end in .sav (lowercase) and does it match the name of the file you are trying to play? Are you trying to use the file before or after converting it?

Unless you are willing to flash your DS, or take it apart, there is no way for the Acekard to skip the Health and Safety screen. You can set the Acekard to automatically boot a file, but that is something different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte