Hacking problems with wii

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's wrong with ...*? "I need help, but i don't tell what my problem is", people not giving any information about their problems, are bad, but this...

*I don't write what i think, i don't want to be banned.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
blimy WiiPower, that's hell of allot worse than me, iv'e simmered down if anyone hasn't noticed
tongue.gif

yeah, what have you done instalation wise, what firmware you on, what games a re an issue, INFO you wally
wink2.gif
or......No Help!

superbenbros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on 3.3 and i have about 15 games backed up that work perfect. i have about 4 recently that give me one error when i try to load them. the error i get is " an error has occured. press the eject button, remove the game disc, and turn the power off. please read owners manual for more information

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He is using Gamma with the beta cIOS and get the error on games which are known to not work with beta but with Gamma.

superbenbros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i am new to this forum i have installed homebrew with gator backup launcher channel and twlight hack. having problems with star wars clone wars: light sabre duels, wall-e, shaun white snowboarding, and mario and sonic at the olympics
a few apps from the homebrew website also installed. i think this is all the info you was looking for

superbenbros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just basically wondering if i am doing anything wrong? I use img burn at 4x.using dvd -r. or is there a fix for this error?

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
*I don't write what i think, i don't want to be banned.

I say write what you feel. So many of these garbage threads where people ask for help, obviously haven't done any research, or like this one just say hey it dont work help. Instead those that speak out getting banned, these threads should be locked then deleted.

Sorry for hijacking

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Burn the game again?

Maybe use the search function and see what other recommend instead of another topic with a problem that happens over and over again that is discussed far too often?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
He is using Gamma with the beta cIOS and get the error on games which are known to not work with beta but with Gamma.

QUOTE(superbenbros @ Jan 16 2009, 02:27 PM) sorry i am new to this forum i have installed homebrew with gator backup launcher channel and twlight hack. having problems with star wars clone wars: light sabre duels, wall-e, shaun white snowboarding, and mario and sonic at the olympics
a few apps from the homebrew website also installed. i think this is all the info you was looking for

Guess in which category of games at least shaun white and mario and sonic at the olympics are. Get Gamma:
http://gbatemp.net/?act=module&module=...member=WiiGator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: