Hacking PROBLEMS WITH WAD MANAGER - HELP PLZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gugsgugs`
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,091
  • Replies Replies 6

Gugsgugs`

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
11
Country
Brazil
I made the wii update to version 4.0U and now i can't install any wads.
I have the homebrew channel and the wad manager 1.3 is working correctly, but when i try to install wads the error 2011 appears.
I've tried to reinstall the patched ios16 but i've got the error 1035.
Can anyone help me here, plz??? I just don't know what to do.
 
no, i had the ios15 installed in the 3.4 version, but i haven't installed any cios before the update. is there any way to install the cios now??
 
there must be a way to downgrade my wii, so i can update it with som cios installed.
don't you know anyway i can do this??? have i really fucked up with my wii???
 
There's no way to cIOS your Wii.

But here's what you could do, run AnyRegion Changer to install 3.2.

Not assured though.
 

Site & Scene News