Problems with ScummVMDs

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Earl, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Earl
    OP

Earl GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2008
    Norway
    Having some trouble with the scumm emulator, trying to play monkey island 1, main problem is that to get the emulator to run at all, i need to remove my EZ Fash 3in1 thingy from the gba slot, problem number 2 is i get no music (though i do get music in monkey island 2) Though this might just be the game im using? Probem number 3 is that the games are kind of big for the screen (both games) so you only see like half of the icons that are at the bottom of the screen, though i can live though that , its kind of annoying. Anyone who have a vast amount of scummexperience who can help me out?

2. jaz

jaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2006
    Sydney
    1. Not sure how to fix that, try ask at the SCUMMVM forums.
    2. If you use the MP3 version, you need to convert them to a specific format, see here for details.
    3. You can hold down L and drag the screen to move up and down. I usually use fit-to-screen for the bottom screen with the software filter and unscaled on the top screen and I can see everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice