Hacking Problems with preloader and CIOScorp

Omgwtfisthat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
88
Country
When i have preloader installed the sounds in the wii system menu are always accompanied by a high pitched ring. Also, when I have CIOScorp installed (or maybe its preloader's fault again), everytime I try to return to wii menu from a game/app, the wii reboots. Suggestions?
 
Sorry could you simplify your response, I don't really know much about the wii, I just follow tutorials
smile.gif
 
Sorry to double post but I would just like toi update on my current situation. I installed preloader 0.29 instead of 0.28 and the annoying sound is gone
biggrin.gif
Rebooting wii still happens, though
frown.gif
 
maybe a bad CIOScorp install. I'd try downgrading and reinstalling CIOScorp again. Are you on 4.0 because I'm pretty sure preloder 0.29 is only for system 4.0.
 
Try running IOS Downgrader. See if that high-pitch shit comes off.

Still, I believe that high-pitch sounds means you got mail, might wanna check the Message board yo.
 
Nah nah it's not the message box, would running IOS downgrader mean that I have to reinstall CIOScorp or preloader 0.29? Or doing any of that ARC stuff again? I mean, I'll only do it if it can stop the wii rebooting everytime I 'return to wii menu'
 
thats preloader brah that happens to me to cuz i have preloader no cioscorp and a fresh 4.0 the only thing i have is cios36
 
Which part happens to you? The distorted audio or the returning to health screen? I read somewhere that you change the settings in preloader to 'return to system menu' instead of 'return to preloader' and that'll get rid of the health screen everytime. I wonder if the audio will be fixed though
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News