Hacking Problems with Ocarina, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and different loaders

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have stumbled upon a large problem i have no idea how to fix, basically some loaders (USB Loader GX and Uloader to be exact as it's the only one i can use, for the moment) are giving me a gigantic migraine, basically i was able to boot from my WBFS partition Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, then i went and selected Ocarina on to have my old set of codes, that i have employed for several years working, the game crashes.

I am not sure what is causing the crash, if i boot with no Ocarina the game does indeed loads, but the problem is that loaded before with the same exact code set.

To be specific i use the All items are blessed in convoy, unlock all 300 convoy slots, BEXP for parts 1, 2 and 3 and Gold for parts 1,2 and 3.

That specific set of codes never have given me problems before in my life, it's only recently that i am having problems.

I tested all hooks, the results vary, VBI old and VBI give me a black screen, OSSleepthread black screen, the GFX ones happen to allow the game to run, until i press start and the game crashes right there and there, the alex something hook gives me a black screen, Kpad gets stuck at the loading screen and joypad same as the GFX ones.

I did the testing with the CIOS 222, 223 and 224, i also tested them with 247, 248 and 249, all leads me to the same result.

I know it's a problem with Ocarina because when i installed USB loader GX the game booted perfectly with cheats on, then i turned it off and wanted to play again and the game crashes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ @Psionic Roshambo