Problems with Ocarina, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and different loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Duncan Idaho, May 18, 2014.

1. Duncan Idaho
    OP

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    I have stumbled upon a large problem i have no idea how to fix, basically some loaders (USB Loader GX and Uloader to be exact as it's the only one i can use, for the moment) are giving me a gigantic migraine, basically i was able to boot from my WBFS partition Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, then i went and selected Ocarina on to have my old set of codes, that i have employed for several years working, the game crashes.

I am not sure what is causing the crash, if i boot with no Ocarina the game does indeed loads, but the problem is that loaded before with the same exact code set.

To be specific i use the All items are blessed in convoy, unlock all 300 convoy slots, BEXP for parts 1, 2 and 3 and Gold for parts 1,2 and 3.

That specific set of codes never have given me problems before in my life, it's only recently that i am having problems.

I tested all hooks, the results vary, VBI old and VBI give me a black screen, OSSleepthread black screen, the GFX ones happen to allow the game to run, until i press start and the game crashes right there and there, the alex something hook gives me a black screen, Kpad gets stuck at the loading screen and joypad same as the GFX ones.

I did the testing with the CIOS 222, 223 and 224, i also tested them with 247, 248 and 249, all leads me to the same result.

I know it's a problem with Ocarina because when i installed USB loader GX the game booted perfectly with cheats on, then i turned it off and wanted to play again and the game crashes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice