Problems with NTR CFW Selector

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TylenKiD, Feb 3, 2017.

1. TylenKiD
    OP

TylenKiD Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Canada
    Hi i have a homebrew 3ds running latest firmware. I have fbi , luma 3ds etc. And i have just gotten ntr cfw selector . But i get a very unstable frame rate sometimes it will run flawless running 32 -35 frames. and sometimes it can drop to around 10-15 frames . I am using kit-kat for the 3ds to connect to , also when i tried using nitro stream i kept getting errors. What i am wondering is : How do i get game audio like how it is in this video with the good quality? and can my 3ds even connect to nitro stream. thank you.

2. Shawn ShyGuy

Shawn ShyGuy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2014
    United States
    Massachusetts
    the frames depend on your internet speed. I get ~100MB/s download and stream around 35-60FPS from a room away (my computer that im streaming to is wired over ethernet)
    to find your internet speed, google internet speed and run the test it offers you.
    upload_2017-2-2_21-29-5.png
    As for audio, you'll want an auxiliary (aux) cord going from your 3DS' headphone jack to your PCs microphone input. then, from "recording devices" on Windows (right click on the speaker on the bottom bar), go to "line-in" or "microphone", you'll know its the right one when it says "Front panel 3.5mm Jack" or something like that
    upload_2017-2-2_21-33-13.png
    there should be a listen tab, among other tabs at the top. go to "listen" and then check off "listen to this device" (and choose preferred speaker if applicable)
    upload_2017-2-2_21-34-49.png

3. TylenKiD
    OP

TylenKiD Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Canada
    Is nitro stream better than kit-kat?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is nitro stream better than kit-kat?

4. Shawn ShyGuy

Shawn ShyGuy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2014
    United States
    Massachusetts
    nitro stream and kitkat are different wrappers for the same core streaming program. That being said, my streaming app of choice is KitKat.