OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hello, iv been trying to play backups on my softmodded wii but i cant get backup launcher v0.2 to play the discs. im pretty shure its not my discs, im using memorex dvd-r burning at different speeds from 3x-8x using imgburn. i have dvdx installed correctly, i know becaus iv watched dvds on my wii. i installed ios249 correctly (i double checked) and the cMIOS that came with the package. i tried all versions of the cmios with and without the wii backup channel option but i always get these 2 errors-
(with gc backup launcher throgh homebrew channel)
[failed to read dvd 263 error 0x53000 ready]
(with wiibackup loader channel *gc backup integration)
DVD read error (324)
im curently runing on 3.2 firmware (i downgraded from 4.0 in order to install dvdx) any ideas on how to fix this? any and all help will be apreciated, iv been trying to figure this problem out for months now and havent made any real progress.
p.s. note in the error message it says failed to read dvd 263, some 1 told me that the number after the disc read error means thers a problem related to that iso but its suposed to be reading from iso 249 correct? what does that mean?

bioshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is this in the wrong section? im new to this sight so i dont know but if it is please move it for me. id realy like to figure this issue out soon so i can get back to playing super smash bros. my nephews stuck it in there lego bucket and scratched the hell out of it, i didnt find it for a month...
wacko.gif

bioshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can you show me where to find that rev? i can only find rev 10. i dont know if i can play wii backups becaus i dont have any at the moment but im in the process of making 1 so ill get back to you on that.

edit* never mind i found it. good call by the way that new rev was the answer, after all this time of searching and stumping pro hackers you figure it out with a guess lol thank you so mutch dkangel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m