Gaming problems with multiplayer maps!

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im having problems loading up the multiplayer maps on COD4 and frontlines fuel of war. COD4 was working fine before i played frontlines on it now neither game will load them. oh and COD4 story works perfectly but frontlines wont even load the story now but the rest of my games work perfectly fine on it, whats gone wrong?

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it just doesnt load at all, as soon as i get to the loading screen it says that the disc is unreadable, on frontlines it starts to load the maps but about halfway through it says the same thing, the disc is unreadable. and as for the sotry mode in frontlines, it loads it but about 30 seconds into playing again it says that the disc is unreadable
frown.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something kind of like this happened to my friend in Halo... so wait a bit, it will either go away or it wont; if it wont your disks are damaged, I guess.

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so does that mean i will have to get a new game? if so, oh well, it will only cost £5.

EDIT: iv just tried again and nothing. checked the discs and there is ABSOLUTELY no scratched on the disc.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is one thing I absolutely hate about my 360 (lots of cannot read disk errors). This used to happen to me on several mp maps, you're just going to have to get a new disk or wait it out.

Oh yeah, the 360 doesn't produce scratches on the disk but actually leaves abit of residue so make sure to clean them the proper way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill