Hacking Problems with Mother 3?

FIESTA!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't really know where to post this, but since I just got my Acekard recently I thought I'd post it here.

I'm using an Acekard 2.1 with the latest AKAIO firmware, and an EZ Flash 3-in-1. Every time I try to run Mother 3, the screen comes up jumbled. Whether I have a clean ROM or the patched ROM. It's boggling me, since I can run any other GBA ROM, including Yggdra Union which is also 32mb.

Hope this is in the right section. Any help is appreciated.

FIESTA!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to use GBA EXPloader? I've been running all my other GBA Games without it.

Alright, I'll put it on my cart and give it a try. Thanks for the advice. (:

FIESTA!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VatoLoco said:
I've got the new 3in1+ that seems a little wonky with akaio. So that's why I'm using exploder for now.

But, even if you don't use rudolph, i'm pretty sure that launching mother3 from the DS menu will work=)
Yeah I've been launching it from the DS Menu, but like I said the screen is jumbled up with red and green pixels everywhere. I try the ROM on my comp and it'll work just fine, but it throws a hissy fit on my DS.

And Rudolph Tools won't recognize my EZ Flash 3-in-1. Oh lol, I might just give up on playing Mother 3 altogether.

FIESTA!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLEE.

It's working now for some mysterious reason.

Lock/delete/whatever this thread. Thanks for your time folks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.