Gaming Problems with Mario galaxy

Kakurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've encountered some problems with mario galaxy and was wondering if I could get some help.

I soft modded my 4.3E virgin wii with the following guide: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...tmod-guide.html and use USB config to load the game iso from my hardrive, the problem is that while playing Mario Galaxy on the SpaceJunk galaxy (the second star Kamella's Airship Attack) and Bowser Jr.'s Airship Armada as I enter the map the music stops, the star pointer disapears and my control becomes non responsive, the game is not completly frozen as starbits continue to fall and mobs move, but mario just sits there doing nothing, I cant quit and Im forced to hard reset. Thinking it was perhaps the loaders fault I tried using neogamma and this time both levels run but without background music, and as soon as I complete them and collect the star the screen goes black and Im forced to hard reset again.

Any help in solving this problem is greatly aprpeaciated, thank you.

Ps: Im using the Super_Mario_Galaxy_PAL_Wii-WiiZARD iso.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no probs using WBFS to play this... try getting a new dump, it could be corrupted. I use hermes cios and uloader, but it sounds like a dump issue.

Kakurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The iso is over 4.5GB in size dont think I can use fat32 particion right? and I'll try a couple diff loaders see if I can get lucky.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kakurai said:
The iso is over 4.5GB in size dont think I can use fat32 particion right? and I'll try a couple diff loaders see if I can get lucky.
mario galaxy isn't over 4gb just use wiibackup manager. there's a tutorial i made in my sig.

Kakurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I redumped the file to my hardrive and fixed the problem, gues it was just a problem with it, thank you very much for the help, I appreaciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1