K.Wall.24

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay. My USB HDD works in Configurable USB Loader when used in the USB port that, if the wii is horizontal, this USB port is closer to the bottom than the top. If I plug it into the top USB port, it won't work, even with a softmod 4.3U (im still on 4.2U, but with IOS58, cIOSx rev 20b, etc.) which I thought when you had those IOS's you could use either USB port.

My HDD is partitioned into 2, one is about 3 or 4 GB, the other is 120GB or something. Works in CFG. WiiXplorer and most other apps don't recognize it.

Here's where it gets funky:
WiiMC 1.0.8 and lower would not recognize my drive. Now that I've updated to 1.0.9, where many people's HDD can't be read, mine now is being found and read by WiiMC 1.0.9. Not the WBFS formatted 12*GB partition, the 3/4GB partition is what is being found.

Please help me solve my HDD issues. I know it works in WiiMC which is good, but if they change it back, I don't want to not be able to use my HDD anymore. Please Help!

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ios202 always uses that single port and the other is reserved for nintendo's LAN adaptor (usb 2.0 would break it). USB Loaders use ios202

WiiMC 1.0.7 and above uses ios58 for USB (and both ports are available)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.