Hacking Problems with cheat menu after r4cce

halorrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just started using r4cce on my r4 cheat, after editing a game (for example Pokemon Diamond) when i turn on the r4 and click on cheat for that game it is just blank and i can't do anything, is there something that i'm doing wrong?

This may be a noob question
wacko.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If cheats don't show up on the R4 there's either too many cheats in the database, the database is too big or you have the wrong game ID.

halorrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There aren't too many cheat and the database isn't too big, cause i cleaned to down to very few games, and the game id is right, i had it verified. I turn on the r4 i scroll down to the game and i see below it the cheat button, but when i click it the bottom screen is just plain white with a little strip at the bottom (that is usually at the top when it's working) the just says the version to the cheat thing build into the r4. there's no button to get out of it once i've clicked in, and everything seems to freeze so i have to restart the ds to get out.

Any help?
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o