Problems with acekard 2i on dsi

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by willbarchi, Aug 28, 2009.

  1. willbarchi
    OP

    willbarchi Newbie

    Newcomer
    2
    0
    Oct 14, 2007
    I'm using the latest firmware from the acekard website but I'm not getting any results on my dsi. Everything works in my DSL but as soon as I try it in my dsi it says 'An error has occurred'. I think my card is genuine because on the dsi menu the name of the cart says 'Acekard 2i'.

    Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of any fixes for it?

    My current dsi firmware is 'ver 1.2E'

    Edit: Right I used my DSL to update to that danny phantom thing... It seems to be working now
     
  2. Another World

    Another World Emulate the Planet!

    Former Staff
    10,487
    1,598
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    you probably corrupted the bootloader for the ak2i, which was fixed when you flashed the updated. this is a common problem with the ak2i and happens more often than not. people usually just ask for a replacement so you don't often hear about it.

    -another world
     
  3. Tokiopop

    Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

    Member
    1,833
    169
    Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    Yeah he must have, because after updating it was fixed. Which would rewrite the corrupt bootloader.
     
  4. Rice8Azn

    Rice8Azn Member

    Newcomer
    40
    0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Canada
    I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for your question and I didn't want to post up another form on my problem, but it's almost similar to this one.

    My problem is that:

    When I tried to change my AceKard 2i theme to AsianAK and loaded it up, everything froze. Then I deleted everything then put up old back up files, however when I try to play a game it just says "Loading" and that's it nothing else happened.

    I really need some help here!

    No need to respond to this..I just created my own forum.
     
  5. Tokiopop

    Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

    Member
    1,833
    169
    Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    Try deleting the globalsettings.ini file.

    Edit: Never mind, he posted a new topic and got his answer. Turns out he just never updated the loaders.