Hacking Problems loading homebrew launcher with oot3dhax

didaho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, i'm trying to downgrade a 2ds 9.9 that didn't let me use browserhax so i had to use oot3dhax. The first time it loaded the homebrew channel and started to downgrade but i get a black screen with the "reset" message. Now, it's not able to load the homebrew launcher (it launch me back to the console menu) and wen i open the "Configuration" icon the screen loads the "3ds" logo and red waves and keeps here :S

EDIT: CAN'T FORMAT / CAN'T UPGRADE :wtf: wtf!?

Last edited by didaho,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys, i'm trying to downgrade a 2ds 9.9 that didn't let me use browserhax so i had to use oot3dhax. The first time it loaded the homebrew channel and started to downgrade but i get a black screen with the "reset" message. Now, it's not able to load the homebrew launcher (it launch me back to the console menu) and wen i open the "Configuration" icon the screen loads the "3ds" logo and red waves and keeps here :S

EDIT: CAN'T FORMAT / CAN'T UPGRADE :wtf: wtf!?
Try changing the payload of OoT to 9.2 in case you have a partial downgrade.

Reactions: didaho
D

Deleted User

Probably should be stickied somewhere, but if you used SafeSysupdater and it bombed, it probably got as far as NativeFirm before NVER.

Your payload needs to be 9.2.0-X where X is the version prior to the downgrade (if you were on say 9.6.0-24U, then you would need a payload that's 9.2.0-24U)

Pretty much what QuantumCat said.

didaho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I changed payload to 9.2 and it works, i can load homebrew again, but when i try to downgrade i can't do it, don't start.

EDIT: i used an old version of sysupdater and works very fine. The 2ds is downgraded and in 9.2. Thanks you a lot :)

Last edited by didaho,
Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

Yes, if you bombed using SysUpdater, and you're on 9.2 frankenfirmware, you can use the original sysupdater and re-downgrade since you don't need memchunkhax2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, u sure you arent a preteen?