Hacking Problems In Acekard2i

Animale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the all things I formated my micro SD, and I put Sonic and Sega All star racing, and sonic collection, when I start play I play fine but when I turn off and go play again I cant start the ROM again, someone know what is the problem? I do backup of my save files because I lost data from lego star wars and DJ stars, I hope, this bug get any fix, because I loved play Sonic All Star racing and Sonic Collection, ty for attetion and the icons, for chose the game appears like a NDS console, ty for help and sorry for bad english!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Animale said:
I downloaded the all things I formated my micro SD, and I put Sonic and Sega All star racing, and sonic collection, when I start play I play fine but when I turn off and go play again I cant start the ROM again, someone know what is the problem? I do backup of my save files because I lost data from lego star wars and DJ stars, I hope, this bug get any fix, because I loved play Sonic All Star racing and Sonic Collection, ty for attetion and the icons, for chose the game appears like a NDS console, ty for help and sorry for bad english!
Ok, could you first elaborate some on what you mean by "can't start the ROM again"? Like, does it blackscreen, does it freeze up? What's on the screen when it stops working?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you were using a previous version of AKAIO before updating to 1.6 and you just pasted the new _aio folder and akmenu4.nds thats the cause of your white screens you need to delete the previous files and then add the new ones.

Animale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
other bug, when I played Zelda Phaton hourglass the Game transfomed in NIntendo DS file and the icon is the video game :S I disable soft reset for see if is this!!

someone know hwat is happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ