Problems after the update

_Vinny_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After update to 5.5.6, nusspli doesn't load, I tried the channel and the HBL, it doesn't work, it just goes back to the Wiiu home menu.

I also cannot block updates, when opening UFDiine the HBL simply freezes. I tried to update Tiramisu, without success so far.

Any tips or advice?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can delete the update folder manually. I think it's in mlc/sys . as for nusspli not loading, you may need a wuhb version.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds like you're using HBL Channel instead of the HBL inside of Mii Maker. So use the HBL from Mii Maker. Do not launch anything which does its own IOSU exploits as this will conflict with Tiramisu, creating the weirdest issues and crashes (you probably loaded some app, like HBL Channel, before NUSspli Channel).

_Vinny_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sounds like you're using HBL Channel instead of the HBL inside of Mii Maker. So use the HBL from Mii Maker. Do not launch anything which does its own IOSU exploits as this will conflict with Tiramisu, creating the weirdest issues and crashes (you probably loaded some app, like HBL Channel, before NUSspli Channel).
I'll try, thank you,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy