Hacking Problem with wiimm updated mario karts mods (riiv version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter killerone
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,019
  • Replies Replies 1

killerone

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
109
Country
United States
hi i just updated my wiimm mario kart mods with the files he updated last week, while making the riiv version, i notice some of the mod folders all have the same name that the mods are located in which i put on the root directory, like wiimm-2013-09-07 or wiimm-2013-09-05, so if i put them in the root it will overwrite the files that have the same name, also the xlm files have the same name, so what can i do to change these file so all wiimm mods can be in the root directory?
 
I have seen this and if there were some interesting solutions I will implement it. But I haven only minimal experience with Riivolution and multiple setups.
 

Site & Scene News