Hacking Problem with Uloader

Germaine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i got a modded wii, it has some programs like Uloader, Neogamma and leviloader. I didnt hack it, i have no idea on how to do it I bought it like that. I wanted to play games from my usb so i read a guide, got a 16gb usb and wiibackup manager and did everything though. Now i got my usb wuth the wbfs folder and the game I wanted there which is skyward sword. Now the problem is that when I open Uloader it doesnt seem to recognize my usb and it gives me this error: "Usb dont work as 2.0. try unplug/plug it." Im using the usb in the correct port (the one neares to the edge, in the other one it doesnt even recognize that there is a usb) still I get that error. Do i need some extra files? or something in the wii? it doesnt have SD card not sure if i have to have that with something for it to run or idk. Thanks for the help.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i got a modded wii, it has some programs like Uloader, Neogamma and leviloader. I didnt hack it, i have no idea on how to do it I bought it like that. I wanted to play games from my usb so i read a guide, got a 16gb usb and wiibackup manager and did everything though. Now i got my usb wuth the wbfs folder and the game I wanted there which is skyward sword. Now the problem is that when I open Uloader it doesnt seem to recognize my usb and it gives me this error: "Usb dont work as 2.0. try unplug/plug it." Im using the usb in the correct port (the one neares to the edge, in the other one it doesnt even recognize that there is a usb) still I get that error. Do i need some extra files? or something in the wii? it doesnt have SD card not sure if i have to have that with something for it to run or idk. Thanks for the help.
Please perform a syscheck of your cIOS.

Using Syscheck Hacksden Edition:
http://www.hacksden.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=149

Put it on your SD card and run it, and paste the generated report here. normally called SysCheck.cvs

NebulaPiplup

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
it has some programs like Uloader, Neogamma and leviloader

As far I know, Uloader and Neogamma are very obsolete... ULoader requires cIOS 222 (Hermes cIOS) and Neogamma wasn't really designed for use with USB drives. So I think the problem is not your USB, but your cIOS and loader app.
Try to install d2x v8 with the D2X cIOS Installer and use CFGUSBLoader instead of ULoader, so you can get your drive to work and maximum compatibility with all Wii games.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far I know, Uloader and Neogamma are very obsolete... ULoader requires cIOS 222 (Hermes cIOS) and Neogamma wasn't really designed for use with USB drives. So I think the problem is not your USB, but your cIOS and loader app.
Try to install d2x v8 with the D2X cIOS Installer and use CFGUSBLoader instead of ULoader, so you can get your drive to work and maximum compatibility with all Wii games.
Dont complicate things, telling him to install cios using the d2x installer, this will confuse people very bad.

You can just drag and drop your report to ModMii, or use the app i created.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/setmiiup-from-stock-to-latest-softmod-in-less-then-5-10-minutes.459416/

NebulaPiplup

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good evening,

@ Germaine :

If you were using Uloader and Neogamma, your support was originally in WBFS format, except that the loaders (Uloaders and Neogamma are outdated)

If you want to convert your media to fat32 (without losing games on your suport), follow this guide ==> https://gbatemp.net/threads/wbfs2fat-py.291320/

Then use Wii backup manager, to manage your games.

And use the following loaders ==> USB loader gx, Configurable loader or Wiiflow, after it's your choice that will tell you :D:yaynds:

Last edited by jeannotte,

VictoriousWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi friends, I have a wii with a homebrew channel, that gives me errors when I try to use USB drives (known to work in other systems) thing is this wii have also installed this uloader with cIOS 222 as mentioned above, I wonder if the errors in the homebrew channel are caused by this uloader installation?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1