Homebrew Problem with Twilight menu++

ITz_Xeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With pokemon platinum and heart gold, twilight menu ++ cannot load game saves, in fact with both of them I get a screen with the message "communication error, press A to continue" but if I press A the problem persists. I also have other games such as Inazuma eleven 2, mario kart ds and pokemon white version that work and load saves correctly. Twilight menu ++ and nds bootstrap are updated to the latest version and on the compatibility list of nds bootstrap, it is reported that both games work.
I have also attached an image with the screen that I see when I press START.

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_105634.jpg
    IMG_20200714_105634.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 634

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With pokemon platinum and heart gold, twilight menu ++ cannot load game saves, in fact with both of them I get a screen with the message "communication error, press A to continue" but if I press A the problem persists. I also have other games such as Inazuma eleven 2, mario kart ds and pokemon white version that work and load saves correctly. Twilight menu ++ and nds bootstrap are updated to the latest version and on the compatibility list of nds bootstrap, it is reported that both games work.
I have also attached an image with the screen that I see when I press START.
AP patch them?

Richzen21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hello I have a problem to run gba games with GBARunner2arm7dldi.nds, it happens that when starting any rom the gba logo appears but then the screen is blank, help

D

Deleted User

hello I have a problem to run gba games with GBARunner2arm7dldi.nds, it happens that when starting any rom the gba logo appears but then the screen is blank, help
Download the Latest TWiLight Menu++ release and copy the files to your SD Card, completely overwriting all of the old ones. (Your game saves will still exist, since they are stored in the "saves" folder, not the "_nds" folder.)

Last edited by ,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ