Problem with thye gamepad (battery maybe?)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Noctosphere, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Noctosphere
    OP

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    Hello
    So, since today, I just can't play my wii u because of the gamepad having a problem
    When I plug it in, the orange led lights up for like 2-3 seconds then turns off.
    and my AC cable is problematic, some wire inside it are broken, so I have to have it in certain position to charge the gamepad.
    However, when it's not charging anymore, the gamepad automatically turns off completly.
    Could this mean the battery is broken?
    I mean, if it's nopt plugged at all, it turns off (not the console) without showing that red flashing LED.
    If I need to buy another battery, I need to be sure 100%( or at least 90%) that its the battery
    thanks

2. Trylk248

Trylk248 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2012
    Canada
    Hello. First of all, get another cheap charger. I use the EbGames Biogenik Wii U Gamepad USB and it works like a charm.

Now that you got the charger, plug in the gamepad and play. If the probleme doesnt occurs when plugged, its the battery being cuz u said the ac charger is kinda broken so thats why i tell u to get a lil backup charger.

Tell me the results.

Oh by the way!!! Nintendo will repair your Wii U Gamepad for 100$. Do u wanna pay that SHITLOAD for a repair? Probably not.

Last edited by Trylk248, Feb 14, 2017