OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a white wii 4.3u
Latest versions of loaders and wii backup manager

I backe up my super smash bros disc a while back and my disc it way to messed up to even play with, thanks to two little kids with sticky fingers. Well I can play super smash bros just fine off of any loader on my wii and all the other games backed up work as well. I tried saving all these games to my PC using wiibackupmanager. I have no problem saving 10 other wii games from the 15gb flash drive. To backup my games I just remove the ones already on my PC from the flash drive and I have no problem. Although, when ever I try to save smash bros to my PC using wbm the loading process takes a while, but once it gets to 100% the title of the game shows up in red text under the progress bar and the game is no where to be found on my PC. Again, the games playable and I cannot back it up again due to the fact that the disc is ruined. I'd like to be able to remove the game from my flash drive but I can't save it to my PC and it's the only game that gets this problem. All other games can be removed/added just fine with wbm. How do i fix this? THE GAME IS PLAYABLE!! THERE MYST BE A WAY!

game_rat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the exact same problem, I ended up bypassing WBM and used the cut/paste feature in Windows, this should work for you as long as your game drive isn't formatted with a WBFS partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1