I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I was playing sonic unleashed. The first time it was on WiiGators 0.3 Backuploader. Well it froze, so I updated to Gamma Loader.

Now I was playing again, and after a 5minute long loading screen (after talking to the towns people about trying to figure out who "Chip" really is). The game froze again.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I don't want to play in constent worry over when the next time it is going to lock up is.

Thanks.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I can play Unleashed just fine..

To sum it up : Your disc might be '' broken ''. What speed did you burn with ? Program to burn with ? Disc type ? etc.

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I used a Verbatium DVD+R, I burned at the default speed.

I used the gamma installer from djtaz's sig. This is the only game I have problems with, so I guess I will have to go out and get more blanks (I used my last blank to burn this) and then try again.

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I have used the DVD+R blanks (ALWAYS verbatim brand) on every last game I have burned. I have not had any problems with any of them up until now.

I am also using IMGburn to burn them (if it matters) and of course with the BookType of "DVD-Rom"

I burned this game as a 1:1 BTW

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't listen to tomazzi, i use the exact same discs as you except i burn everything on 2x and never once did i have a problem (I use imgburn aswell).

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Media and burning speeds are different for everyone it's not set in stone...

For example I use Verbatim DvD+R's that are rated for upto 16x burn speeds...
An I burn them at 2.4x.... If I don't the game won't load run whatever...

I have a modchip WiiKey v1 1.9s firmware I believe....
I also set the Booktype to DvD-Rom and burn only with Imageburn....

Thats probably the only thing that can be said to be the only program to use.....
people that burn with others end up having nothing but problems, now or later...

It really depends what pot setting the dvd-roms laser in the Wii is set at and the reading speed built into the modchip/drivchip or softmod.....

Remember google is your friend.....,
-Kitt050383

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Sonic Unleashed 1:1 tonight for about an hour without incident before I became upset with the frequent "loading" between each and every level. What ever happened to good old fashioned Sonic games?! (I mean, even sonic adventure had a better interface! Slow scrolling text?! C'MON SEGA!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)