Problem with Smash Bros

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by gkoelho, Aug 28, 2015.

1. gkoelho
    OP

gkoelho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2015
    Brazil
    Hey, looking for help here. I'm trying to get Smash bros for my sky3ds, but i cant make it to work!

After i wrtie it in the diskwritter, i open the game and it says the save is corrupted and freezes the game. As i go the home menu to exit the game, the console goes on a black screen for about 5-10 sec an then returns with NO smash bros on the sd card. all other game remain the same, but the smash disapperas after the save data problem.

I tried with 2 different roms and both have this issue. The main difference was the text said that was slightly different, in one was like "save data is corrupted" and another was like "can not read the save data"

What can i possibly do? Is this a sd card problem? i guess not cause everything esle is working fine
    May it be 2 bad roms?

Anyone can pm me a link with a 100% sure working rom so i can test it?

Thanks!

EDIT: holy fuck i hate being in the wrong tab. ._. lock plz

Last edited by gkoelho, Aug 28, 2015
  2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Are you sure you have enough space left on the sd card for the save game lol

3. gkoelho
    OP

gkoelho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2015
    Brazil
    Absolutely. First thing i did was try on the rom alone in the sd card. It had at least 13gb of free space lol

4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Well I will let someone else take over as I have no idea what is going on

5. mattycfp

mattycfp Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2015
    United States
    25.0000° N, 71.0000° W