Problem with Smash Bros (JP Unit)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by joepassive, Sep 15, 2014.

1. joepassive
    OP

joepassive GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2012
    Iceland
    I bought the full game, and i have a problem.
    whenever i exit the game, just click on home button and exit the system re-starts.
    I get a message i can't read. i took a picture of everything. my finger. yes.

No problems while playing
    [​IMG]

Why this is happening? plz let me know!

2. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Apr 13, 2004
    Italy
    Asti, Italy
    If I'm not wrong it's an "issue" with the standard 3DS/3DS XL due to the lack of RAM to run both the game AND the OS.
    So the 3DS disables the OS features and use the full RAM to run the game and when you exit you can't go back to the OS and the 3DS restarts.
    It is a normal behavior, if I'm not wrong. :)

3. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Here are the messages in English. It happens because the 3DS allocates more memory to the game, so you have to reset afterwards. With smash bros open in the background, you can't access things like miiverse.

Heres all the messages in English.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Good, so this problem is an issue with standard 3DS's and not Emunand Gateway. It seems they both reset with SSB, you would of thought Nintendo would of dealt with this issue before releasing it! To get around your 3DS resetting when you click on Home, instead of pressing X flick your system screen over to the Camera app. load it and then click on home and X, this way your 3DS won't reset itself, sorted! :)

5. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    it's nothing new, try monster hunter 4 too