Hacking Problem with Sleep Mode

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Let's make this quick, my R4DS often freeze (not lagging, a total freeze) when I enter sleep mode, not always, but very often. Somehow, it never freeze when I enter sleep mode in R4DS menu. Does the problem lie on my R4DS or my microSD (I'm using supplied SanDisk 1gb) or the ROM itself? It happens to any ROM by the way.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for the afvice, but it happens even in normal condition, like, you close your NDS and open it again {say for Zelda purpose, where you have to put your NDS in sleep mode to move on} without even move it an inch from your hands and there, it freezes. But the contacts are not lost, since I my NDSL recognizes R4DS once I restart it

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dewgong said:
my suggestion is to download the newest kernel, hope it helps
yea, i agree with dewgong, that is unless you already have the latest (v1.18)...if not click here to get it...and if thats not the problem at all, maybe you got a bumping problem like was said before, cause' mine freezes every now and then too, just not too often...hope that helps...

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hmmm.... I don't know, since this problem occurs in every kernel I used, I have used v1.11, v1.15, v1.17 bugfixed, and v1.18 bugfixed, they all face the same problem: sleep mode often freezes. It doesn't always freeze, but still is annoying, after playing for 2 hours, close the NDS 'cause mom calls me, and eureka! It freezes! Damn!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/C47IzqSZBsQ?si=C8FGHzAc8TRvcnvg