Hacking Problem with sending payload when in RCM - nothing is happening

petarku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ,
During the summer I didnt have any problem with sending payload to switch using phone (rekado) and starting sxos but I noticed recently that was happening to have problem to send payload but eventually would work after changing different cables in OTG.
Yesterday I decided to turn off auto RCM , i had problem starting sx os with phone (rekado) even with constant changing of the cable and eventually managed to do it with tegrarcmUI , i turned off autorcm and rebooted to stock FW and after that I am unable to send payload to the switch.
I use proper 3d printed jig that was always working and put the switch to rcm mode with power and volume + jig in the right joycon as always(so the switch is not booting when i press power so I have to be in rcm ? ) but then no luck with sending different payloads with rekado and tegrarcmUI. when I connect switch to phone i dont get rekado to offer me to choose payload like before , instead it start charging.
In tegrarcmUI it is stuck forever in just waiting for rcm and never gets green. I tried different cables with phone and PC and no luck so i have suspicion that maybe port on switch is damaged somehow .
Switch is now booted back to original FW after pressing power for long time and then pressing power again.
If i wasnt doing it already I would suspect that there is some problem with rekado on phone or driver in tegraRCMUI , but both of them were working in past and it is strange that both of them wouldnt work in the same time.
I tried 2 different cables that were working previously so i suspect it is not a cable.

How you would debug it?
Is there any app that can show what is happening when switch is (or should be in rcm) and when i connect switch on the cable.

I am out of ideas , any direction to try something else would be helpful.
Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel