Hacking Problem with save files

Vorpal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.
Long story short. I have a DSi + Acekard 2i.
I also had akaio 1.4 a few days ago (on which I played most of the games) until I ended up upgrading DSi fw to 1.4 (stupid, I know).
First thing I tried is put akaio 1.5. It didn't work. I googled around and found a solution - ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds
I did the fw update on my ak2i using friends DSL and now ak2i is working properly. Only problem is, my save files are not.
They won't load at all.
I still have akaio 1.5 on ak2i. Could this render my saves unusable if they were created on 1.4? I highly doubt this but I'll try putting 1.4 back and test it later on.
I'll edit post if this solves the problem.

So yeah, any suggestions? What could have gone wrong? Do I have to convert my saves somehow or something?
Help please.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may. When you go into the file list, are there two "save" files? As in, two ".sav" files? Acekard and AKAIO used to use .nds.sav for save files, but then went to just .sav. All you have to do is rename the files from .nds.sav to .sav. Assuming this is the problem, anyway.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem as well, along with a friend of mine. Glad I could be of help.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~