PS1/2 Problem with PSXJin

AzureYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have an issue with this emulator. When I save to the memory card, it holds the save during that session, but when I close and re-open the emulator with the same game, the game no longer recognizes the save.

How to fix?

AzureYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it worked to an extent anyway. I set it to read-only, which enabled me to create a save file for the game, but now I can't save over it, and can't make new files whether I set the folder and files to read-only or not.

AzureYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The memory card problem has been completely fixed now(Just switched over to ePSXe memory cards), but now I have audio issues with Spyro 2 and 3. Apparently, they run fine on the latest version of ePSXe, but do not run properly on PSXJin, at least cutscene-wise. Now normally I wouldn't be bitching about it, but because I'm trying to upload it to my Youtube channel, I'd like to keep the cutscenes intact, audio included.

I managed to scrape by the intro by using my microphone to record the audio, and PSXJin's built-in recorder for the video. Now that I'm past Glimmer, cutscenes and gameplay are meshing together more fluidly, so that recording set-up would now be a near-impossibility. I need a way to play the game with fixed audio in PSXJin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls