Problem with Pokemon Y save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Mike.Simonetti, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Mike.Simonetti
    OP

Mike.Simonetti Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2014
    Italy
    Hi everyone :lol:

I'm having some issues with my Pokemon Y save. So I backed up my original card using the the gateway function, and noticed that on my SD file I also had the .sav file, but when I boot the game it says that the save file is corrupted. So I tried to load the original card using the "boot in classic mode" function and again it said that the game save is corrupted. I was freaking out, so I decide to load on another 3ds and thank god my save was still there.
    Is there anyway I can boot my game on the gateway console?

2. gtaking112

gtaking112 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2013

Pokemon Y uses 6.x.x encryption which is not compatible with Gateway which is why is it showing up as corrupt. Do not try to start a new game in classic mode as this will cause the new save to be incompatible with your normal 3ds because the Gateway uses a different encryption. There is currently no method to use an original save with Gateway as of now. Hope this helps :lol:

3. Mike.Simonetti
    OP

Mike.Simonetti Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2014
    Italy
    oh I see, well I guess I'll just have to use the other 3ds to play Pokemon. Thank you =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice