Gaming Problem with Pokemon Diamond on R4DS

Jouta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
after i save the game and reboot my DS, i pressed start and was at the screen where ya choose new game or continue,

the screen would suddenly change into a message which says that a problem has occured and press A to return to my last save point.

after pressing A, the screen goes white and the light (which turns red when ya battery is low) starts to flash.

I've tried using other pokemon diamond roms but this problem still persists. what should I do?

Jouta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I've tried it for 5 times, but the problem still persists.

I've tried 3 different pokemon diamond roms, however the problem still persists.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
This only happens on Diamond? Does it happen on Pearl, or any other roms?

The light flashing seems to mean it's trying to connect to Wi-Fi, and the error screen seems to confirm that. No idea why though.

Jouta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yes, i am using v1.16, the latest firmware

EDIT: I just bought the original game today and the problem still persists - -*

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wait, Jouta. If your having the same troubles with the real game too, then something must be seriously wrong with the DS itself. Are you only getting this with Pokemon? Have tried any other games and tried using wi-fi to see if the same thing happens?

aeSentinel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
forums.ds-xtreme.com
XP
Country
I agree with the others. If you have issues with both ROMs and a real cartridge, it's definitely a DS problem. Surely there's somebody you can send your DS to? If it's still under warranty, can't you take it to the shop you bought it from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk