Problem with Pokemon black 2 (TwilightMenu++)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by SimplyLin, Aug 6, 2019.

1. SimplyLin
    OP

SimplyLin Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2019
    Italy
    Hi, i tried to play pokemon black 2 on twilight menu, but it just freezes in ablack and white screen, does that mean that i need to AP Patch the game or something else?
    Thanks for the help :)

2. furrygamerUwU

furrygamerUwU Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2019
    United States
    Yes I'm pretty sure you have to AP Patch the game for it to work. Use the DS-Scene ROM Tool, it has the patch you need.

3. GODDUKEMONEXA

GODDUKEMONEXA Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2018
    Mexico
    日本 東京
    what I did.... downloaded with happy chick app the roms (already patched all 9 games) and from my phone transfer it all to the pc and then to 3ds and works like a charm

4. SimplyLin
    OP

SimplyLin Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2019
    Italy
    Sorry for not replying but i solved everything by toggling off a cheat and Ap Patching the game. Thanks, anyways!

5. the_otsutsuki

the_otsutsuki GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    i’m currently running blaze black 2 and volt white 2 on twilight and i haven’t ran into any crashes yet. i’m am very unsure if they’re at patched or not. will post updates if i run into any crashes

6. Dartz150

Dartz150 Hat Gurl Official Fan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    Under your bed
    You no longer need to patch games, TM++ already can bypass AP measures in the latest versions (There are still some games that have more complex AP that still need to be patched, but are a very few selection).

the_otsutsuki likes this.
  7. SimplyLin
    OP

SimplyLin Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2019
    Italy
    @Dartz150 oh, i did not know that. Thank you ;)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted