miyagiCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

I'm not sure whether to put this here or in the Flashcards Forum, but I'm having trouble with my DS Lite/EZ Flash V Plus (Kernel 2.0 RC20). I tried running the new Okamiden demo (Okamiden_2011_DEMO_USA_NDS-CKZ) and the rom loads at first, I can get past the warning screen all the way up to the "Touch Screen to Start" message. Then both screens turn black and stay that way no matter how long I wait.

The game's full Japanese release (Okamiden_Chiisaki_Taiyou_JPN_NDS-BAHAMUT) works fine (has been since a couple of RCs back).

Anyone got an idea how to get it to work?

Also, sadly no reply on the official forums.

miyagiCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I do have a Wii, but as far as I know the demo is only out in the US and Japan. Also, I was under the impression that only the DSi supports downloads?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
miyagiCE said:
I do have a Wii, but as far as I know the demo is only out in the US and Japan. Also, I was under the impression that only the DSi supports downloads?
/facepalm There's an option on the DS menu. It's called DS Download Play. It's beside Pictochat. What do you think it's used for?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
miyagiCE said:
/facepalm There's an option on the DS menu. It's called DS Download Play. It's beside Pictochat. What do you think it's used for?
Well, the demo isn't out for his country. You can region change your Wii to get access to the American Shop Channel, but I don't think it's worth the effort.

miyagiCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sweet, I checked out the Nintendo Channel and found the demo sitting right there (to my surprise). Unlike the dumped rom, this one is does even run. Thanks! 8-)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awssk8er said:
YayMii said:
miyagiCE said:
Well, the demo isn't out for his country. You can region change your Wii to get access to the American Shop Channel, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
I was talking about how he said only the DSi supported downloads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: