Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
A very irritating one anyway... When I click on settings, not all the settings show up on in the window as seen below:

capturexbj.jpg

The rest of the settings are cut off from view. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? I can't seem to enlarge the window.... Please help. Thanks.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You could, for example, use a more recent emulator rather than NO$ which hasn't been updated in what, 3 years now? ;)
I've been using desmume actually, but there is one feature I want that desmume does not have. Screen separation. no$zoomer has it, so I want to start using it.

I will look at the .ini file, thanks!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
You could, for example, use a more recent emulator rather than NO$ which hasn't been updated in what, 3 years now? ;)
I've been using desmume actually, but there is one feature I want that desmume does not have. Screen separation. no$zoomer has it, so I want to start using it.
???
View-->Screen seperation
Are you using the latest version of desmume? (0.9.7)

Does this cut off happen to anyone else?
Works ok for me.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
???
View-->Screen seperation
Are you using the latest version? (0.9.7)

Does this cut off happen to anyone else?
Works ok for me.
Screen seperation as in 2 seperate windows. Like this:
capturexcs.jpg

That is me showing you no$zoomer, using the feature I want, but I can't access all the settings for it! I tried looking at the .ini file, but it only has the settings for what is currently active....

Desmume cannot do this.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the first screenshot you posted, all the options for the program are able to see, though not edit.

The option you want is under View > Separate Window.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
In the first screenshot you posted, all the options for the program are able to see, though not edit.

The option you want is under View > Separate Window.
Would you happen to know why I am not able to see everything though? It's really weird. In youtube videos, I can see people pulling up the settings window and everything is there to see. I hope somebody can tell me how to fix that.

Also there is no option for separate window...
capturekd.jpg

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Currently at 1920 x 1080, but tried it also at 1440 x 900 and 1366 x 768. My DPI is currently set to 100%, although it says 125% is recommended (came default with this computer).
Does anything else show the same sort of issue? It may be a font problem, but I sort of doubt that, don't really know what's up.

rydian can u help me on my thread plz
I don't use the emulator, can't help you there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s