Hacking Problem with new Games on CFW

Heisenberg73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys, I have a problem Since yesterday Pokemon Sun moon and Super Mario Maker wont work for me.
1-2 Days ago everything worked fine and the games run properly but now my Nintendo 3ds OLD ONE. Just shuts down when I start one of this games. After i start the game and the Nintendo 3ds Logo appears a few seconds later the 3ds just shuts down.

Emunand is on newest FW and i have Luma3ds

older games running without problems. Hope you can help me guys.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have are using menuhax. The games your mentioned boot high memory mode and need a custom path to boot these games on old 3ds
Use custom path: If the option is on, you can change the default location of the Luma3DS payload (which is arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of the SD/CTRNAND) by typing it in a path.txt file in luma, it must start with a / and not exceed 55 characters.
This path will be attempted on both SD and CTRNAND, and is also picked up if not booting via A9LH.

Reactions: Heisenberg73

Heisenberg73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the Answer, so what exactly I need to Do ? Where I find these settings? On the 3ds or on the SD using my Computer and edit the file ?

In my Luma3DS Config I dont have the Line " Enable custom Path" its Missing.

like in this Picture
config_menu.png

Last edited by Heisenberg73,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Answer, so what exactly I need to Do ? Where I find these settings? On the 3ds or on the SD using my Computer and edit the file ?
Download the attached path.txt file and put it in the luma folder.
Download the latest luma (https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.6/Luma3DSv6.6.7z) copy the boot.3dsx in the menuhax folder to the sd card. Copy arm9loaderhax.bin to the sd card and rename it to boot.bin. Copy boot.bin into the luma folder.
Hold select while booting menuhax and turn on Use custom path and press start.
The games should work now

Attachments

• path.txt
    14 bytes · Views: 218
Reactions: Heisenberg73

Heisenberg73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did it like you told me, now when I start the 3ds. I get following Error " An Error occurred while Loading the Payload. Press any key to continue

/EDIT: I took the Arm9loaderhax.bin and put it into the Sd root and in the Luma folder the Arm9loaderhax.bin IN the Luma folder i renamed to Boot.bin. Now the 3ds starts like it should ( I changed in the luma settings to use custom path) But now when I start Pokemon sun I just get a Blackscreen :(

//EDIT 2 / m Now I switched the Custom path off again and now the games work...I dont know what happend but thanks now its working :D

Last edited by Heisenberg73,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.