Gaming problem with my psp

• Thread starter ball2012003
  • Start date
  • Views 1,534
  • Replies 11
B

ball2012003

my memory stick was working yesterday now today my psp wont read it. it just keeps on flashing. ido no know why it keeps doing this can anyone help.
unsure.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can you tell me the brand because i think that if you have a lexar memory stick, compatibility with psp isnt very good(i know from experience).

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the last thing i can think of is to try to use another friends psp. If it works on his then maybe theres something wrong with your psp, because i dont think the mem stick is the problem.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did the Sony 2GB come from? (ebay, wal-mart)

When on the PSP can you do a format? Or in in the Games menu and highlight the memory and hit Triangle and then select information, does it report 1950mb, and Magicgate supported?

I'm just wondering if it was a fake Sony MSPro Duo.

B-BoyMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
a friend of me had the same problem (SONY memory stick pro duo magic gate), we haven't found any tips and tried on his PSP fat and on my PSP Slim (didn't work), so he bought another memory stick (Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo Magic Gate 2GO), and it works now XD

you should buy another Memory Stick (Sandisk is the best i think, i have never had a problem with my sandisk 1GO)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.