Hacking problem with Guitar Hero 3 and Metroid other M.

xGRUMPYx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i installed all my wii games through my wii on the usb loader GX, all of them work, except guitar hero 3 and metroid other m, problem with guitar hero is that as soon as i pick any song The ''loading`` stays forever

With metroid when i open the game it shows that wii remote sign and when i press (A) to continue the screen turns black and my wii remote shuts off, can anyone help??? btw im using the full channel Usb loader GX.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xGRUMPYx said:
With metroid when i open the game it shows that wii remote sign and when i press (A) to continue the screen turns black and my wii remote shuts off, can anyone help??? btw im using the full channel Usb loader GX.
At first you should use d2x v6 as zizer suggested, this should fix guitar hero 3. This press A thing sounds like wrong language setting for me, you should set the language to a game supported one, most likely english.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xGRUMPYx said:
ok guys i fixed it.. but now my COD: black ops wont work, it gets stuck on the ``LOADING...." ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG?
Use the installer to install cIOS 250 base IOS57, then choose IOS250 in your usb loader game settings.

xGRUMPYx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS!! it works! got one last question sounds kinda stupid but... when ever i install a new game what cios do i choose to run the game?? i mean like is there a page that tells you what ios u choose for that game?????

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
xGRUMPYx said:
THANKS!! it works! got one last question sounds kinda stupid but... when ever i install a new game what cios do i choose to run the game?? i mean like is there a page that tells you what ios u choose for that game?????
Base 249[56]d2x v6 (your default) should run just about everything. There are special games like Black Ops and Conduit 2 which will need 250[57]d2x v6. I know at least one of the rockband games will only work with base 37. Just stick with the default 249, and if that doesn't work you can try something else until it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F