Hacking Problem with Gamecube Saver

The-Lion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've tried it with another save (Zelda Wind Waker, from GameFaqs.com) which was an European file and .GCI and it didn't work either. The save I uploaded was originally a NTSC GCS file which I converted.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
The-Lion said:
I've tried it with another save (Zelda Wind Waker, from GameFaqs.com) which was an European file and .GCI and it didn't work either. The save I uploaded was originally a NTSC GCS file which I converted.
maybe converting it messed it up then, because iv used this app a few times and it worked for me, when i tried with your save it did what it was ment to do but there was nothing on the card

The-Lion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's precisely what I have! So it does what it have to do, but it just don't work. As I said I have tried it again with another save which was .gci and PAL and that didn't work either.

Krono6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to remember that it's 'supposed' to crash at the end.
Are you sure you're going into the Wii's data management and checking if the save is on the Gamecube Memory Card after you use the Gamecube Saver? Because that's the only way to check, without going into the game itself and testing it out.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Krono6 said:
You have to remember that it's 'supposed' to crash at the end.
Are you sure you're going into the Wii's data management and checking if the save is on the Gamecube Memory Card after you use the Gamecube Saver? Because that's the only way to check, without going into the game itself and testing it out.
yea theres nothing on the card after, as i said i think the save is corrupt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination